We are looking for an SEO Associate to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate should have 1-3 years of hands-on SEO experience (not consulting or project management) and is data-driven, curious, organized, and able to self-prioritize tasks by importance.
You are the go-to SEO sleuth, and your versatility knows no bounds: from finding and correcting technical on-site issues, to discussing big-picture strategy, you’re ready to adapt and go. Day-to-day duties would include working closely with the rest of our team in both strategic and technical initiatives.
- Implement 301 redirects, internal linking, image alt text optimization, backlink research, and other SEO tasks as assigned
- Diagnose and correct technical usability and SEO issues
- Use data and software to complete onsite SEO and CRO audits and assist in implementing action items
- Keyword research
- Identify and clean up website organizational and hierarchical issues
- Implement Schema
- Set up Google Analytics and GTM events/goal tracking
- Offer technical recommendations and implementation requirements
- Optimize and publish content in WordPress and other CMS platforms as necessary
- BA or BS from a four-year College or University
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience
- Experience using Google Analytics, Tag Manager & Search Console
- Experience being involved with large-site clients/projects that include the day-to-day keyword, onsite, and technical SEO duties
- Must be comfortable working on large sites, including eCommerce properties
Majux is a growing agency located in Center City. We have a team that is talented and proven in some of the most competitive industries on the web.
To apply, email your resume, cover letter, as well as salary requirements to [email protected] Salary is commensurate with experience. Note that this is a full-time, in-house position.