We are looking for an SEO Associate to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate should have 1-3 years of hands-on SEO experience (not just consulting or project management) and is data-driven, curious, organized, and able to self-prioritize tasks by importance.
Majux is both a strategy and a fulfillment house. That means that not only are we using date to guide the digital strategy for our clients, we are also the ones implementing all of the onsite and offsite work to help generate revenue for our clients.
You will become part of a talented team with members who are both adept and diagnosing/correcting issues and getting our hands dirty to move the needle for our clients. Day-to-day duties would include working closely with the rest of our team in both strategic and technical initiatives.
- Complete a wide variety of assigned onsite and offsite tasks
- Diagnose technical usability, UX and SEO issues
- Use data and software to complete onsite SEO and CRO audits and assist in creating action items
- Keyword research
- Identify and clean up website organizational and hierarchical issues
- Implement Schema
- Set up Google Analytics and GTM events/goal tracking
- Diagnose EAT issues for high-value content
- Optimize and publish content in WordPress and other CMS platforms as necessary
- BA or BS from a four-year College or University
- 1-3 years of hands-on SEO experience
- Experience using Google Analytics, Tag Manager & Search Console
- Experience being involved with large-site clients/projects that include the day-to-day keyword, onsite, and technical SEO duties
- Measurable case results
- Agency experience
To apply, email your resume, cover letter, as well as salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary is commensurate with experience. Note that this is a full-time, in-office position.