This Policy addresses the collection, security and access to information that may be obtained through the use of our site. This policy covers the following topics:
- Information collection, use, and sharing
- Your access and control over information
- Link Disclaimer
- Social Media Disclaimer
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used, and with whom it may this information be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies pertaining to the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to and only collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or from other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Social Media Disclaimer
We reserve the right to remove comments/materials from Majux social media tools when those comments/materials, in the department’s sole discretion, are:
- Potentially libelous
- Obscene or sexually explicit comments
- Hateful or mean-spirited
- Personal attacks, insults, profane, name-calling, or threatening language
- Plagiarized material or material that potentially violates intellectual property rights
- Private, personal information published without consent
- Commercial promotions or spam
- Off topic or that link to material that is off topic
- Embedded images from external sources
- Violate any law or promote the violation of any law
- Encourage or constitute prohibited discriminatory or harassing conduct
- Made by a person masquerading as someone else
Additionally, Majux Marketing LLC reserves the right to terminate a person’s ability to post comments/materials or otherwise participate in Majux Marketing LLC’s social media tools when the person has repeatedly posted any of the above listed inappropriate comments/materials.
The comments posted by parties other than Majux Marketing LLC do not represent the opinions or views of the Majux Marketing LLC. Nothing contained herein should be deemed to represent the official views of Majux Marketing LLC
Talk to the marketing company that makes your phones ring.
[contact-form-7 id=”461″ title=”mjx-cntct-frm-1″]