We are looking for a technical SEO associate. Day-to-day duties would include working closely with the rest of the Majux team in both technical and strategy campaigns.
- Interpret Google Analytics and behavioral tracking software data to make conversion improvement recommendations
- Diagnose and correct technical usability and SEO issues
- Complete the start-to-finish site audit and cleanup/optimization process
- Offer technical recommendations and implementation requirements
- Keyword research
- Communicate with clients through phone and email
- BA or BS from a four year College or University
- 2-5 years experience (agency preferred)
- Strong understanding of technical SEO
- Experience with CSS and WordPress
- Must be comfortable working on large sites, including eCommerce properties
Google Analytics certification preferred but not required
Please note that this is a full-time, in-house position. To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.