Majux is one of the leading digital agencies for the legal industry in the United States. We’re a team of tech-forward problem solvers that focus solely on strategies that drive revenue for our clients.
We prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible working hours, a flexible nomad work policy, comprehensive time-off and an open-door policy for employee feedback. We strive to create an environment that allows employees to leave work at the office and have a fulfilling life outside of work. Our team members are our most valuable assets, and we believe in creating a culture where they can thrive both personally and professionally.
- Starting from $48k; commensurate with experience
- Covered Health Insurance
- Covered Dental Insurance
- Covered Vision Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Remote Work Up to ⅓ of the Year
- Remote Work Fridays All Year
Day-to-day Duties Include:
This team member is primarily responsible for handling external communications with website editors and journalists nationally on behalf of our clients. You will be responsible for:
- Developing and Implementing Both Client-Wide and Individual PR Strategies
- Coordinating and Responding to Media Requests on Behalf of Clients
- Building and Maintaining Relationships with Industry Professionals
- Collaborating with Internal Teams to Coordinate the Creation of PR Assets
- Securing Media Placements for Clients Through Article and Statement Placement
What this Position is NOT Responsible for:
This position does not involve any social media posting responsibilities. You will not be responsible for writing or publishing posts on social media platforms. The only use of social media channels in this role is for communication with industry professionals and editors/journalists.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, PR, Marketing, or Related Field
- Has 2+ Years of Experience in Digital PR
- Possesses Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Takes Ownership of Assigned Deliverables and Metrics
- Is Creative
- Is Able to Work Well with a Team
- Is Able to Perform with Increasing Autonomy Over Time
- Has a Proven Track Record of Getting Media Placements and/or Successful PR Campaigns
To apply, submit your resume, cover letter, as well as salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that this is a full-time position. Majux is an equal opportunity employer. No recruiters, please.