Content Creation + Marketing
Having a great SEO and inbound marketing strategy is about two things – satisfying the expectations of robots and satisfying the expectations of humans. While publication frequency and publishing unique and interesting content is important for boosting your page rankings, that’s only a part of the inbound story. At the end of the day, your real customers aren’t robots — they’re living, breathing, human beings. Only humans can be engaged, refer you to their friends, and buy your products or services. Only humans can make your business move. The problem is that these days, you need to appease both humans and Google.
The Good News is that You Can Do Both with Great Content
If you want people to find your site, you need great content. If you want people to share your site, you need great content. If you want people to convert, you guessed it – you need great content. But for many business owners, creating that content poses a serious challenge. Entrepreneurs are some of the busiest people on the planet, and in the constant activity that business ownership demands, there often simply isn’t enough time left over to sit down and churn out original, high-quality copy. That’s where we come in.
Our Content Marketing Services
We provide quality content marketing for a broad spectrum of industries, including:
- Public Relations
- Real Estate
Types of Content
- Web Copy
- Practice Areas
- Ad Copy
- Adwords Ads
- Blog Posts
- Guest Posts
- Interactive HTML Guides
- Landing Pages
- Resource Pages
- Link Bait
- Press Releases
- Product Descriptions
- White Papers
- Service Descriptions
- Video Scripts
- Editorial Schedules
- SEO-Rich Content
Our writers will handle every step of the writing process for you, from pitching ideas, to generating copy and editing the finished product. After a piece of content has been completed, we run it through plagiarism scrapes to ensure that your content is guaranteed fresh and original. Not only do we create unique copy from scratch, we also offer editing services. We can revise preexisting material already posted on your site to:
- Optimize your content for SEO.
- Create a robust editorial schedule.
- Expand the length of your content.
- Address plagiarism issues on your site.
- Repackage your content for different formats.
- Replace fluff with targeted keywords to help crawlers and readers find you.
- Help you find eye-catching photography to incorporate into your text.
We do not: take a generic, one-size-fits-all content marketing strategy. We do: tailor every project to the specific needs of the client. You can be as involved in or removed from the writing process as you like. Some clients prefer to step back and let us take over, while others would rather be highly involved. Whichever approach appeals to you, we accommodate all levels of client engagement.
From an SEO standpoint, these are extremely destructive misconceptions. In reality, blogging is one of the most widespread and important forms of web writing. Simply put, if don’t have a blog, or if you aren’t blogging regularly, your site isn’t reaching its full potential. The reason blogging is important is that blogs afford opportunities that other types of site content don’t. Blogs have the advantage of:
- Interesting content. There’s only so much leeway when it comes to writing product descriptions, but blogs can be as humorous, controversial, opinionated, or serious as you want. Blogs allow you to be memorable and to engage with your customers on a personal level.
- Consistent updates. Google algorithms and human readers both love frequent, regular blog updates. People have more motivation to keep returning to a consistently updated blog than a blog which is updated sporadically.
- Driving visitors to product and service pages. Blogs can help drive people visiting your through searching for a term or through a social channel through to the pages that you need them to visit to convert into new business.
Articles for Off-Site Publication
Interesting content is easy to pitch to other websites and publications. The SEO logic behind off-site publishing is: i) it is part of a healthy and balanced backlinking campaign; and ii) if you feature an interesting, relevant, well-written article on Website X, the readers of Website X then come over to your website. If managed properly, the content needs for this strategy can be voluminous. We can take some of that burden off your hands. We have successfully created and placed content on sites such as Yahoo Finance, USA Today, The National Law Review, Forbes Magazine, Law.com, as well as countless other well-traveled industry websites. If you are interested in learning more about content marketing by Majux, give us a call today at (800) 856-5761, or contact us online.