Writing Positions at Majux Marketing
Our digital marketing agency in Philadelphia is looking for a writer to research and write content for our consumer and legal-facing blogs. The material produced will be for law firms’ web copy for new websites and blog posts to help the general public understand basic legal concepts, legal issues, and news. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for writing, copywriting, as well as traditional journalistic work. We need confident, creative writers who can help our clients get their website picked up by major news outlets, and get deeply involved in our clients’ industries in order to deliver expert advice, guidance, and reporting.
This position requires excellent writing skills and a high degree of professionalism. Interaction with the marketing strategy team should be expected in order to clarify facts and details for writing assignments.
- Curate and publish blog posts, articles, web copy
- Keep up-to-date on trends within client industries
- Pursue opportunities for media outreach and offsite writing
- Promote/share our content across appropriate social media sites
- Work with owners to review performance of work monthly
- Brainstorm and launch your own projects
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Able to create and stick to a group editorial schedule
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Familiarity with research
- JD degree or some law school
- Public Relations Experience
To apply, submit your resume, cover letter, as well as salary requirements to [email protected]. Please provide at least one writing sample that demonstrates your ability to write legal content for a non-legal audience. Note that this is a full-time, in-house position. No recruiters or freelancers, please.