Writing Positions at Majux Marketing
Our digital marketing agency in Philadelphia is looking for a writer to research and write content for our consumer and legal-facing blogs. The material produced will be for law firms’ web copy for new websites and blog posts to help the general public understand basic legal concepts, legal issues, and news. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for writing, copywriting, as well as traditional journalistic work. We need confident, creative writers who can help our clients get their website picked up by major news outlets, and get deeply involved in our clients’ industries in order to deliver expert advice, guidance, and reporting.
This position requires excellent writing skills and a high degree of professionalism. Interaction with the marketing strategy team should be expected in order to clarify facts and details for writing assignments.
Only individuals with legal background will be considered.
- Curate and publish blog posts, articles, web copy
- Write original legal blog content of interest to consumer and legal audiences, under the direction of an editor and team lead
- Keep up-to-date on trends within client industries
- Conduct light legal research and accurately summarizing statutes, cases, news stories, and related legal information
- Pursue opportunities for media outreach and offsite writing
- Promote/share our content across appropriate social media sites
- Work with technical marketing team to optimize content using best practices in tagging, keyword usage, headline creation, content optimization and basic SEO
- Brainstorm and launch your own projects
- Communicate directly with clients
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Able to create and stick to a group editorial schedule
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Familiarity with research
- JD degree or some law school
- Public Relations Experience
To apply, submit your resume, cover letter, as well as salary requirements. Please provide at least one writing sample that demonstrates your ability to write legal content for a non-legal audience.
Note that this is a full-time, in-house position.
To apply, submit your resume, cover letter, as well as salary requirements to [email protected]. Please provide at least one writing sample that demonstrates your ability to write legal content for a non-legal audience. Note that this is a full-time, in-house position. No recruiters or freelancers, please.
Talk to the marketing company that makes your phones ring.
[contact-form-7 id=”461″ title=”mjx-cntct-frm-1″]