Front-End Web Developer
Majux is seeking a talented Front-end Web Developer to join our growing team in Center City, Philadelphia. An ideal candidate for this position is self-motivated, able to aggressively identify and diagnose problems, and displays a creative approach to project management. Consider applying to this job if you are a results-oriented, team player.
- Work as part of the design and marketing teams to develop WordPress and eCommerce websites from wireframe and PSD designs
- Develop and maintain WordPress and eCommerce websites
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Own and drive site maintenance; i.e. be an “issue finder”
- Identify site optimization opportunities based on data analysis, industry standards, and independent research
- Implement and test new website functionality and maintain existing code
- Maximize usability and ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Stay plugged into emerging tools and industry trends and apply them to your skill set
- BS in Web, Computer, or Creative field
- 2+ years experience
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Extensive understanding of building and managing WordPress themes as well as an understanding of
- WordPress backend environment
- Experience working collaboratively using version control tools
- Ability to work as part of the design and marketing team to develop WordPress and eCommerce websites from wireframe and PSD designs
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment as a cohesive member of the design and marketing team
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Superb organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets
- Ability to complete projects without micromanagement within clear deadlines
- Excellent self-management and time management skills
- Open to receiving and implementing client and team feedback
- Strong desire to advance professional skills
To be Considered
Please note that this is a full-time, in-office position; remote applicants need not apply. Please submit your resume, cover letter, as well as salary requirements to [email protected]. Recruiters need not apply. Submissions without resumes and/or salary requirements will be ignored.
In The WildCheck Out The Majux Instagram Feed
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.