Data & Analytics Associate
We are currently seeking a talented Data & Analytics Associate for our rapidly-growing team. The ideal candidate is data-driven, savvy in the digital space, and comfortable researching, analyzing, optimizing and reporting on multiple campaigns. This candidate must also display an eagerness to collaborate easily in an open-office team environment. Consider applying for this position if you are a results-oriented problem solver who is motivated, detail-oriented, and ready to drive client value by translating raw data into actionable reports.
This position will support the analytics and reporting needs of our clients by analyzing web traffic and conversion events within Google Analytics, Adwords and other paid search channels. This position will also produce reports and insights reporting for all Majux clients. This position will engage in the utilization of analytical tool sets, and ensure all team members across the organization are familiar with the basic usage of the tools to obtain data points (click stream analysis, outcomes analysis, and search analysis).
- Transform client business goals into into a KPI document and tracking plan
- Work with SEO and PPC associates to support ongoing client needs, including development of custom profiles and reporting and troubleshooting analytics tracking issues
- Provide deep customer intelligence and insight into the customer journey through digital touch points. Identify and implement opportunities to optimize the journey
- Extract, analyze and synthesize data from a variety of sources to measure and report on the user experience to drive to insights on customer behavior.
- Create dashboards, reporting, analysis, and actionable conversion insights
- Google analytics implementations (Tag management, profile maintenance, dashboard creation, goal tracking, etc.) across channels.
- Manipulate data and turn quantitative analysis into visual representations.
- Setup and maintain Google Tag Manager, eCommerce tracking and Google Analytics tracking for clients
- Conduct audits of content to ensure tracking tags are functioning and feeding respective reports
- Auditing existing analytics implementations and writing measurement strategy documents
- Collaborate with Marketing team to launch new features and products, A/B testing, and tracking implementation
- Identify data patterns, along with site usability or performance
- Ability to translate business goals into KPIs and reporting requirements
- BA or BS from a four year College or University
- 2+ years in marketing or analytics
- Some combination of the following certifications: Google Adwords Certification, Google Analytics Certification, GAIQ
- Proficient in Google Tag Manager and page-level event tracking
- Strong understanding of advanced tracking techniques
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent written, verbal and data visualization skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Experience setting up and utilizing reporting tools
- Current in digital trends, platforms tools and practices
- Experience measuring SEO and paid search campaign success
- Must be able to work with large amounts of data with the ability to synthesize information and translate into effective and actionable business insights.
Please note that this is a full-time, in-house position. To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, & salary requirements to [email protected].