We are looking for an SEO Associate to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate should have 1-3 years of hands-on SEO experience (not just consulting or project management) and is data-driven, curious, organized, and able to self-prioritize tasks by importance.
Majux is one of the leading digital agencies for the legal industry in the United States. We’re a team of tech-forward problem solvers that focus solely on strategies that drive revenue for our clients. We are both a strategy and a fulfillment house. That means that we both use date to guide the digital strategy for our client and are also the ones implementing all of the onsite and offsite work to help generate revenue for our clients.
We prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible working hours, a flexible nomad work policy, comprehensive time-off and an open-door policy for employee feedback. We strive to create an environment that allows employees to leave work at the office and have a fulfilling life outside of work. Our team members are our most valuable assets, and we believe in creating a culture where they can thrive both personally and professionally.
You will become part of a talented team with members who are both adept and diagnosing/correcting issues and getting our hands dirty to move the needle for our clients. Day-to-day duties would include working closely with the rest of our team in both strategic and technical initiatives such as:
- Complete a wide variety of assigned onsite and offsite tasks
- Diagnose technical usability, UX and SEO issues
- Use data and software to complete onsite SEO and CRO audits and assist in creating action items
- Keyword research
- Identify and clean up website organizational and hierarchical issues
- Implement Schema
- Set up Google Analytics and GTM events/goal tracking
- Diagnose EAT issues for high-value content
- Optimize content in WordPress and other CMS platforms as necessary
The Ideal Candidate:
- BA or BS from a four-year College or University
- 1-3 years of hands-on SEO experience
- Experience using Google Analytics, Tag Manager & Search Console
- Experience being involved with large-site clients/projects that include the day-to-day keyword, onsite, and technical SEO duties
- Has a track record of measurable case results
- Has some level of agency experience
- Starting from $50k; commensurate with experience
- Covered health insurance
- Covered dental insurance
- Covered vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Remote work up to ⅓ of the year
- Remote work fridays all year
To apply, submit your resume, cover letter, as well as salary requirements. Note that this is a full-time position. Majux is an equal opportunity employer. No recruiters, please.