eCommerce Marketing Associate
Our Center City agency is currently looking for an eCommerce Marketing Associate. The ideal candidate has 1-3 years of experience in eCommerce, Amazon selling/advertising, and email marketing campaigns and is data-driven, strategic, organized, and able to self-prioritize tasks. Day-to-day duties would include working closely with our other teams in both strategic, technical, and creative initiatives.
- Create, measure, and optimize eCommerce email campaigns (abandoned cart, offers, etc.)
- Measure results of campaigns and provide data for internal strategy
- Manage and optimize Amazon campaigns
- Working closely with the rest of our team members (design, technical, paid advertising) across overlapping campaigns
- BA or BS from a four year college or university
- 2-4 years experience (agency or in-house eCommerce preferred)
- Experience optimizing and driving revenue through Amazon Agency/Advertising or seller accounts and campaigns
- Experience with email campaigns for eCommerce
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with WooCommerce, Magento and/or other eCommerce CMS
- Experience in copywriting for ads, emails and Amazon product descriptions
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Experience setting up and utilizing reporting tools
- Current in digital trends, platforms tools & practices
To apply, submit your resume, cover letter, as well as salary requirements to email@example.com.
Note that this is a full-time, in-house position. No recruiters or freelancers please.