SEO Specialist at Majux Marketing
Majux Marketing is looking to hire a SEO Specialist for our Rittenhouse Square office.
We’re a fast growing start-up company that works with lawyers and other businesses across the country and have an immediate need to hire in order to help support our co-founders with all the technical and creative aspects of an internet marketing campaign.
If you have the rare combination of excellent communication skills, an in-depth understanding of the web, as well as a passion for HTML, CSS, and WordPress we’d love to hear from you!
Typical tasks might include:
- Design, development and upkeep of various WordPress sites
- Finding and building relationships with bloggers, social media influencers, and website owners
- Brainstorming content ideas and working directly with our editorial team to bring them from conception to a live project
- Becoming influential to different niches on the web
- Using Google Analytics and Webmaster tools to diagnose problems and find opportunities
- Generating and analyzing SEO reports for our client base
- Finding and using the latest SEO tools and applications
- Communicating with our co-founders to discuss project plans, strategies, and results
You’ll be working in a relaxed and fun environment a block away from Rittenhouse Square where our Friday afternoons are typically punctuated with trips to local music venues, mobile workdays at local coffeehouses, and the ever-refreshing beer or two as we wind up to the weekend. We’re considering applicants from all experience levels – this position will start as a part-time job and if the fit is right quickly morph to a full-time position.