Internal Marketing Process/ Project Manager
Our Center City advertising agency is currently seeking a talented Internal Process/Project Manager for our rapidly-growing team. The ideal candidate is data-driven, savvy in the digital space, & comfortable researching, analyzing, and optimizing multiple ongoing campaigns. This candidate must also display an eagerness to collaborate easily in an open-office team environment. Consider applying for this position if you are a results-oriented problem solver who is motivated, detail-oriented, and ready to drive client value by interpreting and applying web analytics data to optimize content strategy.
This position will support the marketing process and content strategy needs of our clients. We are looking for an individual who has expertise in organic search and inbound marketing. This position requires attention to detail, good judgment, ability to influence others, creative thinking, and strong organizational skills. Our ideal candidate has strong strategic problem-solving skills, is able to prioritize initiatives, can keep a pulse on high-priority items, has a holistic understanding of digital marketing and serves as a resource for internal teams as well as for clients.
- Receive client projects, tasks and initiatives from management team and collaborate on fulfillment strategy.
- Manage, assign and evaluate client initiatives and content strategy.
- Be the point person for delegating tasks internally and then tracking and evaluating their completion on a schedule.
- Use project/task management software to track the completion of tasks.
- Creation of standard operating procedures for the planning, execution, and delivery of projects and tasks.
- Monitor and improve client ROI/CPL.
- Handle both internal and external client reporting.
- Monitor and report on marketing metrics and show continuous improvement of the content strategy based on analytics.
- Effectively and convincingly prepare and present content strategy recommendations to internal teams and client representatives.
- Create task measurement and optimization processes that will improve the speed and effectiveness of content marketing initiatives and strategies.
- BA or BS from a four year College or University
- 2+ years in marketing or data/analytics fields
- 1-3 years of Project Management and/or Digital Agency experience (relevant internship experience considered)
- Proficient in Google Tag Manager and page-level event tracking (Google Analytics Certifications a Plus)
- Experience in Google Data Studio and managing hooking up software APIs into client reporting dashboards
- Experience using project management software
- Strong skills in content management, including using content management systems and other web technologies
- Energetic self-starter and resourceful problem-solver
- Proven success in developing advertising and communications campaigns
- Understanding of agency structure and workflow
- Excellent written, verbal and data visualization skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Strategic mindset with strong analytical skills, logical reasoning and intellectual curiosity
- Current in digital trends, platforms tools & practices
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
- Experience measuring SEO and paid search campaign success
- Must be able to work with large amounts of data with the ability to synthesize information and translate it into effective and actionable business insights.
To be Considered
Please forward your resume, salary requirements and cover letter to [email protected]. Please note that this is a full-time, in-house position. Recruiters are not welcome to inquire about this opening.